Over 50% of the groups on our website are couples planning a wedding
They come for advice about making travel plans as a group. And we are really good at providing great advice and helping them book hotels, airfare, and cruises as a group.
However, a common question we get is whether we know any destination wedding planners. In order to help the couples find a great wedding planner, we decided to create a list of them by location.
And we’ve kept the listing free
Free? Yes completely free. But you have to qualify to be listed. We are looking for top quality wedding planners that specialize in locations. This requirement ensures that our couples will get :
- Help planning their wedding at all the well known (and the not so well known) wedding venues.
- Pricing that you may have negotiated with vendors
- Help planning activities for their wedding guests
- Assistance gathering the documents for civil and religions ceremonies
- Blocking hotel rooms and wedding packages
If you are a destination wedding planner that can help with the above, then apply to be listed as a wedding planner on our website. We are only allowing three wedding planners per location so if you are interested, let us know by contacting us at email@example.com.
What are we looking for:
A wedding planner with a good social presence (i.e. good reviews on websites like weddingwire)
The wedding business is built on reputation. And your online reputation on wedding sites like TheKnot and Weddingwire needs to be spectacular as well. Before we accept your listing, we will consider the reviews you have online to see what other couples have said about you.
Someone who has great local knowledge about an area
You’ll have to display your knowledge by contributing articles on your chosen location. Why do we insist that our wedding planners add content as part of their listing?
- Shows expertise – We are looking for wedding planners that are serious about their business. By adding and editing articles about the city they specialize in, we know that you have expertise. The articles we require are about wedding venues, your recommendations, and things to do.
- Gives you more exposure – Each article you write will have a direct link to where a couple can contact you. So the more articles you write, the better a chance you have of getting business.
If you fit the bill, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.