Looking to host your next family reunion on a cruise ship? Need some help getting group rates for cruise ships but don’t know where to begin? We’re here to help you get started and hopefully point you in the right direction.
When looking for group cruise rates for a family reunion, you have two choices:
- Contact a travel agency
- Contact the individual cruises yourself
Let’s go over the first method.
Contact a travel agency
Contacting a travel agency such as ours is the easy way out. Just fill out a simple group cruise rates form and let the travel agent work their magic. Not only will you get professional help from our group cruise specialists (you’ll deal with only one representative), you will also be presented with offers that are easy to compare.
Should you have any questions, we are always here to help get the answers. Plus, our services are free (The cruise line compensates us with a referral fee).
Contacting the individual cruise lines yourself
The process of getting group cruise rates for your family reunion is simple. Just call or visit each cruise lines website and fill out a group cruise form. The cruise companies will individually call and present their offers based on your needs.
This option, while great for the do it yourself individual, is a long and cumbersome process. Having to explain your needs to multiple cruise lines is tiresome, inefficient and leads to lots of confusion. You end up dealing with cruise representatives from several cruise line, none of whom is going to give you an objective point of view.
Can I get a free room for planning my family reunion cruise
Absolutely. You should know that most cruise ships offer a free berth (i.e. bed) for every eight paid staterooms at double occupancy. Getting eight families to cruise is easy to accomplish so long as you plan in advance. If you need more information on how to get a free berth, read the following article “How to get a free room when you cruise with a group“.
What Are the Benefits of Group Cruises?
In addition to the free cruise vacation for the family reunion planner, your group will also get:
- Discounted group cruise – Anywhere from 9 – 50% depending on the season
- Expert Advice – Get help from a Group Cruise Specialist.
- Free meeting space for your family reunion – Depending on the size of your family and how many rooms they take, your group may qualify for a free meeting room.
- Choice of staterooms – With a family reunion, you will need staterooms that can accommodate three, four, and even five people. As a group, you will have choice of booking the exact rooms that you need. The advantage is that the rooms for your group will be near each other.
- Group dining flexibility – Want to do dinner together as group. Absolutely possible so long as you book as a group
- Pay as a group or individually
Getting Group Cruise Rates for your family reunion has never been easier. No more phone calls, phone tag, and voicemails. Just click below to get started.