Get Group Rates For Royal Caribbean Cruises by filling out this group cruise rates form
Shipboard Duet (Starts at $1995.00)
1. Three (3) hours maximum of pre-planning with a Royal Romance Wedding Consultant prior to the wedding
2. Priority check-in for the bridal couple and their guests
3. Royal Romance Wedding Officiant
4. Personal Wedding Coordinator in attendance during the ceremony
5. Romantic, recorded ceremony music
6. Bridal bouquet
7. Groom’s boutonniere
8. Keepsake Royal Romance marriage certificate
9. Chocolate covered strawberries for bridal couple
10. Bottle of wine
Shipboard Harmony (Starts at $2295.00)
1. All the above
2. Bottle of Moet & Chandon
3. An extra hour with the wedding consultant
Receptions can also be held after your wedding. Prices start at $40.00 per person for the formal wedding luncheon and with the reception lasting two hours. Packages are for a minimum of 35 attendees.
Some things to note: Aside from video and photo services not being included, you also don’t get a wedding cake as part of the standard package. The cake is an additional cost of at least $80.00.
You can have a maximum of 150 (75 non-sailing) guests at your wedding ceremony. Inviting any more than ten will require you to purchase a wedding reception package
You can use your own vows or use the generic ones that the cruise line provides. You can also use your own officiant if you needed to. Weddings are approximately an hour long and that includes the ceremony, a toast, cake and photos. You can provide your own music or use the cruise lines.
They have “Explorer Wedding” packages as well. These are themed packages where you can get married on an ice rink or while climbing a rock wall. Other themes are available too.
Download the Royal Caribbean Cruise Wedding brochure.
If you are planning a wedding cruise aboard a Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship, here is where to get Group Rates.