If you are getting married, there is a good chance you’re going to need to get a block of hotel rooms for wedding out of town wedding guests. However, reserving these rooms can often be a frustrating experience if you are not familiar with the basics of blocking hotel rooms.
Here is a list of frequently asked questions about blocking hotel rooms for out of town wedding guests. If you have a question that is not answered here, feel free to contact us.
FAQ About Blocking Hotel Rooms For Wedding Guests
- What Does It Mean To Block Rooms For A Wedding?
- Is There An Easy Way To Block Hotel Rooms For Out Of Town Guests?
- How Early Should I Block Hotel Rooms For A Wedding?
- Do You Have To Pay For Rooms Not Used In A Wedding Block?
- How Many Hotel Rooms Should I Reserve For My Wedding Guests?
- Should I Book Multiple Hotels For My Wedding Guests?
- What 3 Hotel Amenities Do Out Of Town Wedding Guests Really Want?
- Is There A Checklist For Blocking Hotel Rooms For A Wedding?
- How Close Should The Hotel Be To The Wedding?
- What Is A Courtesy Room Block? How Do i Get One?
FAQ About Room Block Etiquette
- Do Wedding Guests Pay For Their Own Hotel Rooms?
- Do I Have To Block Hotel Rooms For My Wedding Guests?
- Do You Have A Sample Letter With Room Block Details I Can Send To Wedding Guests?
- Do You Have A Sample Welcome Letter For Wedding Guests?
- What Should I Include In Wedding Gift Bags For Guests
- Do You Have To Provide A Shuttle To The Wedding For Hotel Guests?
- Should You Pay For Your Bridal Party’s Hotel Rooms?
FAQ About Room Block Contracts
- How Much Deposit Is Required To Reserve A Block Of Rooms For A Wedding?
- How To Negotiate A Block Of Hotel Rooms For A Wedding
- What Should I Look For In A Contract For A Wedding Room Block?
- Questions To Ask When Booking A Hotel For Wedding Guests
- How Can I Get A Free Shuttle To The Wedding Venue?
The resources above should answer most questions when it comes to blocking hotel rooms. If you have not blocked rooms for wedding guests yet, try our simple (and free) service that will get you group rates in less than five minutes.
We have relationships with over 50,000 hotels globally so whether you need rooms in a big city like NYC or a smaller one like Quakertown PA, we’ll provide the lowest rates around. Give us a try. You won’t be disappointed. Get a block of rooms now.