On the northeast corner of Antigua, where the Caribbean Sea laps against the shore, you will find Blue Waters Resort.
Epitomising luxury and elegance, Blue Waters is the idyllic tropical paradise which every person dreams about.
Blue Waters’ natural splendour lends itself to the ideal destination for your wedding. Our dedicated wedding team is on hand to make sure your big day goes off without a hitch.
From the moment you arrive to the moment you leave, every worry you may have will be alleviated by our helpful wedding coordinator.
Wedding Packages Starting At $1350
The following is included in the wedding package:
- Reserve a Superior Hillside Room for a guaranteed upgrade to a Deluxe Beachfront Room.
- Dedicated wedding coordinator
- All registration, legal and marriage officer fees
- Taxi transfers to and from the Legal Offices
- Bouquet for the bride, button hole for the groom and floral cake top
- Decorated cliff top gazebo with garden flowers and white draped for the wedding ceremony
- One tier wedding cake and bottle of French Champagne
- Breakfast served on private patio or balcony with a second chilled bottle of sparkling wine on a day of your choice.
- A “Togetherness” Couples Massage in our own “Cove Spa” – One heavenly hour!
- Stay 9 nights or more and your wedding package is FREE.
- Reserve 7 nights or more in a Deluxe Beachfront room or higher room category and you also qualify for the FREE wedding package
Optional features to choose from:
Caribbean authentic Steel Band (per hour) US$302.00
Photography – Various package options available from US$500.00
Edited DVD – Wedding-walk, Ceremony, Register signing etc. US$563.00
Butterfly Release US$155.00
Private Sunset Catamaran Cruise (sail off into the sunset following your ceremony) from US$650.00
For more information, check out their website or let us help you book the perfect wedding package at any resort for free by clicking the button below.