Over 200 brides have chosen to get married at Curtain Bluff, secure in the knowledge that our mix of location and customization is unbeatable.
The ceremonies take place at sunset, either on the patio of the Bluff House (with the sea on both sides) or on the Bay Beach down by the Sea Grape restaurant. Receptions are held in a special area adjacent to the Tamarind Tree restaurant or, if the groups exceed 35 guests, at the Sea Grape.
To ensure you get all the attention you deserve, they never schedule more than one wedding a day. Add it all up and the price is much more affordable than a comparable wedding at home.
Wedding packages at the Curtain Bluff Resort start at just $US 895
This include the marriage license, round-trip taxi transfers to complete paperwork, wedding officer’s fees, a cocktail reception following the ceremony, and a wedding cake.
For the discerning bride, a dream wedding at Curtain Bluff offers:
- A warm and intimate atmosphere (the resort only has 72 rooms)
- An award-winning culinary team and fully customizable, one-of-a-kind cuisine for your wedding
- Catered events – rehearsal dinners, cocktail parties – for no additional charge
- Two unique settings: the bluff and the beach both offering amazing photo opportunities and scenery that will enchant your guests
- A wide variety of activities free of charge, such as a championship tennis facility, scuba diving, water skiing, deep sea fishing, and more
- A full-service spa for pre- and post- wedding services
Their staff can also help assemble all the extras you could ever want (decorator, flowers, band, photographer and videographer, special menu, etc.). For more information, check out their website or let us help you book the perfect wedding package at any resort for free by clicking the button below.