The perfect Caribbean destination wedding lies in Rosewood Jumby Bay.
Located on an exquisite private island off the coast of Antigua, there are over 300 acres of natural splendor, white sand beaches and haven-like seclusion.
Featuring newly renovated accommodations, five restaurants and bars, this tropical paradise is the ideal place to exchange vows of love and commitment.
The resort’s dedicated team of wedding specialists holds the key to creating a one-of-a-kind lifetime event.
Wedding coordination is supported from beginning to end with the utmost dedication and attentiveness, including unique entertainment, creative floral arrangements customized menus. In addition, the wedding specialists ensure that all preparations are flawlessly executed.
Wedding Ceremony Package
The Wedding Ceremony Package helps guests at Rosewood Jumby Bay stage a breathtaking event in a tropical paradise.
- Transfer to and from V.C. Bird International Airport,
- A dedicated wedding specialist to assist with wedding arrangements,
- A ceremony and reception location on the island,
- Bridal bouquet, boutonniere,
- Eight-inch wedding cake
- Bottle of Champagne,
- Pressing of the wedding dress and tuxedo or suit,
- A romantic turndown for the wedding couple
- And one 50-minute couple’s massage
In addition, the package offers personal assistance in obtaining a marriage license and interview at the Ministry of Legal Affairs in St. John’s, officer fees and witnesses if necessary. Application and wedding coordination fees are included.
Run to the Altar Getaway
Rosewood Jumby Bay offers couples the ultimate destination wedding experience with the “Run to the Altar Getaway”. This exclusive 300-acre private island takes the hassle out of planning the ultimate island wedding. Couples no longer need to wait a year or two when they can have their dream wedding come true in few short months. Brides, grooms, and guests are treated to four days of celebration that will make for a most memorable wedding.
Guests who take part in the “Run to the Altar Getaway” will receive:
- Three Night Luxurious Accommodations for up to 20 people in 10 Beachside Courtyard Suites
- Upgrade to a Pool Suite for the Wedding Couple
- Wine Down Cocktail Reception at the Pool Grille for up to 20 guests
- White Night Beach Party/Rehearsal Dinner for up to 20 guests
- Wedding Ceremony on Jumby Bay Beach
- Champagne Reception on Jumby Bay Beach for up to 20 guests
- Wedding Dinner at the Estate House for up to 20 guests
- Wedding Cake
- Wedding Night Romantic Turndown for the Wedding Couple
Package rates available upon request. Available from May to November.
For more information, check out their website or let us help you book the perfect wedding package at any resort for free by clicking the button below.