A gorgeous beach dotted with lightly swaying palm trees.
A spectacular backdrop for special occasions, including a wedding. Surrounded by lush gardens and Caribbean-inspired architecture, the all-inclusive Viva Wyndham Dominicus Palace in La Romana is an ideal destination for beach weddings, receptions, rehearsal dinners and bridal showers.
The professional team of wedding planners and caterers help create an absolutely unforgettable experience, whether planning an intimate beach wedding with close family and friends, or an impressive, extravagant event for up to 250 attendees.
- Ocean view up grade (subject to availability)
- Civil judge and legal expenses (the legalization of the wedding certificate in
- the country of origin is not included)
- Translator; the ceremony is performed in Spanish with translation into English
- Decoration of the wedding site
- Bride bouquet
- Groom boutonniere
- Wedding cake up to 10 persons
- Sparkling wine up to 10 persons
- Music (background music)
- 10 Pictures of the ceremony
- Gift complimentary of the house.
- Wedding coordinator services
- VIP wrist band
- Turn down service (every night of the stay)
- Late Check out for the couple
- In- room breakfast (the day after the wedding)
- Romantic dinner for 2.
- Late morning maid service
- Free safety box during their stay.
- 6 hours of free wi-fi
- Catamaran excursion of Saona island, for the couple
- Group dinner without cost
- The cost for this package is US$850 for up to 10 people
For more information, check out their website or let us help you book the perfect wedding package at any resort for free by clicking the button below.